- We aim to provide clients with a comprehensive service of care of the highest quality within their own home environment
- We strive to offer a flexible, efficient and professional service which is tailored to meet each person's individual needs
- We will treat each client with respect and remain sensitive to their individual needs and abilities
- We aim to promote the client's independence and personal dignity
- We achieve our aims by promoting standards of excellence which embrace fundamental principles of Good Care Practice. These are witnessed and evaluated through the practice, conduct and control of quality care in the domestic environment.
Just to thank you for being able to help my mother at such short notice following her illness. I am very grateful to you for your help and mum was very impressed with all the lovely carers.
I am writing to thank you for the wonderful service I have received from the staff at PPC. I have very much appreciated the patience and professionalism of all the carers.
You have all been a great help and comfort since my husband passed away, and I do not know how I would have got through the last two and a half years without you. Your cheerfulness, friendliness and willingness to turn your hand to anything has been of enormous help to me.
We believe that with practical assistance, our clients can maintain the lifestyle they deserve, independently, in their own homes.
As a user of PPC's service for several years now I can recommend their quality carer without hesitation. They are very helpful, prompt, kind and moreover build up a knowledge of their clients personality and capabilities which is invaluable in these times of crisis